Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
Toaster Strudle

Goodbye from Toaster

Just going to start this off with I'm leaving the server. I have been very inactive on the server recently due to me not enjoying come onto the server. The reason because of me not enjoying coming onto the server is due to me having issues with about 4 other players who I feel like they were just rude to me. I will not be saying any names but I will come on the server every once in a while to just rp for a bit. But this is my goodbye and thank you all for an amazing time. 

Bye toast  I will miss you.  You have been a very great friend

I have no words, all i can really say is that we will all miss u... thank u for being such a great friend.200_s.gif

;-;

I am really sad and hope you get better from those 4 people. I will miss "playing" with you (you know what I mean if you do) Good bye.

bye toaster i will miss you for sure

:(very sad day and will be for a couple of days :'(

14 hours ago, King said:

I remember that day you came on in one of my events me came up to me and said what up grand master yoders. From that moment you have been my best friend, you will always be my advisor toaster

I would just like to say thank you. Ever since I joined the server you have been an amazing friend to me. You always will be my best friend and the best master.

14 hours ago, Slayer said:

Bye toast  I will miss you.  You have been a very great friend

Going to miss you too bud. You were a really cool guy to hang out with and talk to.

13 hours ago, Barrett said:

I have no words, all i can really say is that we will all miss u... thank u for being such a great friend.

You were one of the first players that I met on this server. Instantly when I met you we became best friends. You were really funny most of the time.

13 hours ago, Mr.StickyBalls said:

I am really sad and hope you get better from those 4 people. I will miss "playing" with you (you know what I mean if you do) Good bye.

Im going to miss you sticky. I had alot of fun hanging out with you and "playing" never gonna forget you.

13 hours ago, Zander said:

bye toaster i will miss you for sure

I didnt really talk to you much or see you much but you will always be an amazing Fleet Admiral and a Community Manager!

9 hours ago, Firefox said:

:(very sad day and will be for a couple of days :'(

Quick FYI (Sorry for kinda spamming the recent post just saying my goodbyes <3) But firefox you were an amazing Commander Rex you knew what you were doing all the time. I had so much fun hanging out with you when I did never going to forget you.

Sad to see you go you were one of the best pilots

(︶︹︶)

Toaster, you were one of my best friends on the server. You trained me.... you won't be missed because you will always be with us. I hope you have a good life going forward and... that's pretty much all I can say.

5 hours ago, Toaster Strudle said:

Quick FYI (Sorry for kinda spamming the recent post just saying my goodbyes <3) But firefox you were an amazing Commander Rex you knew what you were doing all the time. I had so much fun hanging out with you when I did never going to forget you.

Dang I really really don't want you to leave haha...!

3 hours ago, Dom said:

Sad to see you go you were one of the best pilots

You were an amazing Commander to me when I first joined the server Dom. You helped me out whenever I didnt really know what was going on lol but thank you.