Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
Apache

i posted this in all caps so kobe changed it :)

It has come to my attention that i can no longer do these because 1. people complain that i dont have enough time on the server. 2. its a american server so i need the perms beforehand as once i get on there is no admins to help me. 3. due to not having the film maker job i cannot make the trailer and will not have perms so it will take so long to make the trailer as i cannot change maps etc. :( 

Ok not to be rude but your app hasnt even been read yet and your acting like it was denied. Its obvious you just wanted power because you have applied for COM and basically a super admin job. Yes you may like the server but dude caln down. Im hella grateful for you doing a free trailer for us but jeez man this feels like someone coming on and saying hey i like your server ill do something give me admin... oh wait thats what happened

no not at all, its just i live in UK and the server is US

You're acting like a child. You expected us to give you admin powers just because you want to make a film? Anyone here is free to record positively on our server. You are not ever going to get near Staff with your attitude. Stop acting like you are entitled to something.