Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
    • Kobe {Zefine}

Attention! | ULX Groups   01/19/17

Attention all Staff Members. We have just installed a script that will merge all bans to all of our Gmod server over MySQL. All bans have been synced but Staff groups and donator groups are gone. Please be patient with Leadership giving you that correct groups back. Thanks!
Apache

Apache's Film maker application

Posted (edited)

Your Name: Perry Wilde

In Game Name: Apache

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:93174982

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: 12 hours

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: nope :)

Do you have a mic?: Yes

i want to be a film maker for the server so i can make trailers, mini movies etc as it will bring alot of attention on to the server.

i will need current permissions such as tool gun for droids, a camera, noclip and be able to spawn in vehicles.

i have done trailers before as people know.

its just i need to have a job for it so i dont have to wait till 1am for me to get perms to record.

Edited by Apache
/

+1 awesome at what he does ive seen his videos there great and hes a cool dude

+1 great guy knows what he's doing and will help the server greatly with his videos

This is something you would need to get into the teamspeak and talk to our founders with. All in all attention is great for the server but becoming a servers film maker you would need to talk to our founders.

i have, i have been making the trailer with them but i need a job for it as i live in the UK and when i come on id rather work on the trailer or movies before 7pm when US people get on

+1 HE'LL  MAKE A GREAT FILM FOR THE SERVER CHECK HIS PAST WORK AND YOU WILL SEE FOR YOUR SELF HOW GREAT OF A FILM MAKER HE IS. 

+1 would be very helpful

I disagree with this application at this time. Apache has only been here just a short while and we haven't even seen his rendition of the trailer we've started working on. I don't know much about him to judge his moral character but that is just the case, I feel as if Apache hasn't had the time to get to know our community here and vice versa. 

Don't get me wrong, Apache may be a super awesome dude with an extreme moral upstanding but that means nothing if people don't know about it. 

Again, not me insulting Apache, I just think he hasn't had the time to acclimate into our community yet.

This is something you should ask leadership about like Kobe.

-1 This would be nice but your so new to the server 

i will no longer be making a trailer/mini movies :(

Posted (edited)

Huge -1 First you get on claiming your a huge popular youtube sensation, Basically tricking staff when you only have 25 (Last time I checked) I'm not saying your content is bad. you past two are pretty good! But you just joined and Because nobody accepted it just yet makes you mad to then take down the staff app. Also the fact of how small your application makes me not even know what you going to do when you are staff, Oh wait your not applying for staff... This is just something you need to take up with the founders.

Edited by Niko_The_Wolf

Denied

You can be a "Film Maker" without having to be Staff. You are not going to get Staff here anytime soon. This seems like an eager grab for power to me and once people started -1 you, you decided to make a big deal saying "I won't be making the film anymore".