Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
Aussie

Aussie's Staff Application

Your Name: Gavin Schroeder

In Game Name: Aussie

STEAMID: 122364378

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: A couple months now, in-game 78 hours.

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: Indeed I've been kicked for admin miscomunication, when I was trying to settle down some Minges.

Do you have a mic?: No

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: I believe I should be a Staff because, I know the majority of the server's players and they know me (I hope). Also, I've seen the minge happening everywhere, from people who just joined, and from people apart of the server already! I want to be an admin, to make it stop and bring some new (and old) players here. I want to help the players in any way I can, being apart of the server is a big part from my day, and also making people have a good time there is what I try to do. When people minge/disobey/Ect. and go without punishment, makes people feel uncomfortable. I also want to be an Admin to Stop the Bullying! I've seen far to many people bully and get bullied, whether it's cussing people out, making fun of their age, or just being made fun of in general. I wanna make the server a better place for all people (including the minges). I'd like to point out that at one time, my older brother was playing my PC when I was out of town and said he joined the server, what he did I don't know. So I apologize for this, if he might of offended you in anyway at all (This was a couple months ago btw) I have been dealing with some stuff outside of the server irl, so I might be on and off for awhile. If this effects you'e decision I accept that. These are the main reasons I believe that I should be a Staff, thank you.

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: I can offer security to the people on the server being made fun of, minging will go down, and the server will be a better place for everyone. I will offer 0 tolerance bullying warning (I know how it feels) and will give 1 warning if found bullying, and then a kick. I will offer feedback to events/new skins/Ect. and will run the server with fairness and honesty, no abusing my powers. To the people of the server, I promise fun/safety&security/a good time. Thanks for checking out my request, and thanks for you're time.

Also, about my mic. I have a mic every now and then, my brother let's me use his.

I also intend donating when I get the money. That's all the info ya need! Have fun deciding and thanks again for checking this out.

+1 great dude, this is a god app

78 hours after a couple of months is low. That shows you being pretty inactive. I also only see you on maybe 2-3 times a week. 

Not active enough -1

neutral

fun person and helpful af but inactive if it has been a couple months but only 78 hours on the server

19 hours ago, Cho Don said:

78 hours after a couple of months is low. That shows you being pretty inactive. I also only see you on maybe 2-3 times a week. 

Not active enough -1

1 hour ago, nateberry said:

neutral

fun person and helpful af but inactive if it has been a couple months but only 78 hours on the server

I agree, I'm trying to raise my hours. If I get admin, I'll try extra harder to be on when I can. My school life is pretty busy rn.

Nuetral- You are on and I see you come and go but I agree in that time you should have more hours-Very fun in game though!

I completely agree and believe I need to get on more. Thanks so much for the feedback guys! I'm working on it now!

Neutral

I think you would make a decent staff member, but seeing as you don't have a permanent mic Ill have to stay neutral until I hear you have gotten a mic.

I can't really use a mic because I might disrupt my dad's work. If this effects you're decision then I understand.

5 minutes ago, HawkEye said:

Neutral

I think you would make a decent staff member, but seeing as you don't have a permanent mic Ill have to stay neutral until I hear you have gotten a mic.

Not many people have looked at my Application... Huh.

My game hours have rose to 94 going on 100.

On 1/4/2017 at 7:38 PM, jeff said:

+1 great dude, this is a god app

Good*

Posted (edited)

+1 for sure. I would've been unsure a week ago, but I am on all the time and I can see you have really stepped up your activity. Hope you get it, Aussie. 

-Doge/Echo

Edited by Professor Cheeto

-1 because you haven't been active lately, prove to me you can change that and I will change my answer but still time is too low

2 hours ago, Firefox said:

-1 because you haven't been active lately, prove to me you can change that and I will change my answer but still time is too low

Honestly Firefox (stll luv u bb) I have been active for the past 2 weeks, you've been on LOA for awhile and was unable to see it. (stll luv u tho)

Neutral/+1 you would make good staff but there are a lot of staff atm 

+1 you are active and very kind you would make a good staff

On 1/9/2017 at 11:36 AM, Firefox said:

I must say that I disagree. He has been very active recently. Maybe you don't see him on but I see him on for hours and hours at a time. Just yesterday he was on for at least 3 hours which to me isn't bad at all. 

Neutral. Mic is a problem when it comes to minges. We do have alot of staff and Trial staff, besides that you are a great person

6 minutes ago, Mr.StickyBalls said:

Neutral. Mic is a problem when it comes to minges. We do have alot of staff and Trial staff, besides that you are a great person

I completely understand mate, thanks for the feedback.

On Hold

This application was impressive but the staff team worries about your mic usage and age

If you can obtain a mic permanently we will re-consider this.