Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grim

Grim's Staff Application

Your Name: Matt

In Game Name: Grim

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:93846571

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: 5 Months or so

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: Ban :( Killed someone and forgot to sim start ) I learned my lesson .. went from perma to 1 day

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: I have previous experience as staff and I would like to have another go at it . first ill give the reasons not to accept me. 1. im bias at some points 2. I used to abuse stun stick (will not do again) 3. Immature at points (but who isn't) . now I will give some reasons to have me as staff 1. some experience 2. I Enjoy the server and don't want another Icefuse 3. I am now on quite a bit and at time I am on 6 out of 7 days depending on situation 4. I can get things done

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: I offer an experienced smod to just reg mod and possibly a another respectable person to help in times of need . I will choose not to use my staff powers wrongly. just like not to long ago when writing this there wasn't a whitelister on and we needed one to whitelist but no one was on

+1 good dude and hes very helpful.      when he was staff he was awesome at it and he deserves a second chance

Huge +1! Grim has been very active in the community and very helpful! I do believe if your going to be a staff you should be more mature tho

+1

your a great person and would be a grea person to come back as staff again

just as a warnin the negative stuff I had in the app is in the past and I have fixed my behavior

+1 Great person I think he deserves to be staff again.

+1 

You are a very kind person in game and believe you deserve staff

For warning I work this weekend but ill try to be on asap to see what my fate is

+1 I think grim would do good s staff again, seeing as how he's active almost every day now, I hope he gets it. 

Thank you all for your opinions but if theres any negatives I will read (or get told about)and possibly Fix that Issue I don't want anyone to be mad if im doing something wrong I know it will be hard but I can change myself if I have to

Denied

The staff team still hasn't gotten over the past. It's not impossible for you to return. But it is too soon

You may re-apply at a later date when you believe you are ready

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0