Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
Nossington

This is overdue....

It's been a long time since I've been dedicated to the servers. So long that half of the people on the forums don't even know me. So let me introduce myself, I met Kobe through a mutual friend who wanted to create a server. That mutual friend is no longer in the picture and the server had its struggles. I've been here since before the server was created. Yet I'm feeling like I abandonded Kobe, Mysterio, Tyler, and so many people that I just can't keep track of. I have been feeling like a jerk for up and leaving out of nowhere without saying a word. The server has grown exponentially since I left, and it pains me that I missed out on it. I just needed to apologize to everyone on here. Specifically Kobe and Mysterio. I don't know why I left, why I can't push myself to get on or why I miss you guys so god damn much but I'm sorry regardless. The New Year has already caused me personal issues and I've been wanting to make this post for awhile but I had to do it today. Thank you for reading. I'm sorry.

-Nos

We miss you bby, you gotta come back now, so much has changed without you. You'd have made it a lot better D: 

16 minutes ago, FoxyFalco said:

You will always have a place here Nos mi boi

:')

Its been a long time, Nos. Happy new years man

Happy New Years Nos, we'd love to have you back on the server sometime!