Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
    • Kobe {Zefine}

Attention! | ULX Groups   01/19/17

Attention all Staff Members. We have just installed a script that will merge all bans to all of our Gmod server over MySQL. All bans have been synced but Staff groups and donator groups are gone. Please be patient with Leadership giving you that correct groups back. Thanks!
HawkEye

HawkEye's Staff Application

28 posts in this topic

Your Name: Connor

In Game Name: Naval Royal Guard Hawkeye

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:174261832

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: going on 8 1/2 months I think.

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: No, not that i can remember

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: Because I can be in the server to assist with problems the people in the server are having. I can devote what computer time i have, to the server and other staff members. If I become staff, I will commit to this server 24/7 not playing any other game while the server is highly populated or kind of slow. I think i should be a part of the team to do what i can to bring even more players to this great server. As my last reason, I think I can be staff because I have been Staff ob this server before and I can commit more time to the server now, then ever before.

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: I can offer my past experience of being staff on this server. I can help with any problem in my range, I know my boundary's of which rank I am in the Staff, and will always do whats best for the server, rather its banning a minge or my best friend for reasons that are necessary. This server has helped me make great friends in the past, especially with the staff. I want to be that staff member that becomes friends with everyone to make them feel welcomed.

+1 Cool Dude and deserves his Job back

+1 Good guy, Trust able, should be great at a staff position.

You literally just got back from a super long LOA

Once you reprove your loyalty to the server I will plus 1.

I suggest becoming a trainer and doing other things to help out staff before applying

6 hours ago, Amish said:

You literally just got back from a super long LOA

Once you reprove your loyalty to the server I will plus 1.

I suggest becoming a trainer and doing other things to help out staff before applying

Thats an Loa, if i had posted that While i had staff it would mean nothing. I didn't go inactive without notice so the in activity, which has ended a week ago, means nothing

1 hour ago, HawkEye said:

Thats an Loa, if i had posted that While i had staff it would mean nothing. I didn't go inactive without notice so the in activity, which has ended a week ago, means nothing

That's not the point. The point is that you can't leave for a month whether on LOA or not and come back expecting staff. That's my personal opinion.

1 minute ago, Amish said:

That's not the point. The point is that you can't leave for a month whether on LOA or not and come back expecting staff. That's my personal opinion.

I don't expect it, That's why I applied, not demand it from kobe

Neutral 

you should wait before applying since you just got off LOA

1 minute ago, Zander said:

Neutral 

you should wait before applying since you just got off LOA

It has been a week, ive waited this long?

42 minutes ago, Niko_The_Wolf said:

I agree with Amish. Sorry beek in lf,  h ut ive never seen you on the two and a half months ive been on -1

I've been on every day for the last week a half where have you been?

46 minutes ago, Niko_The_Wolf said:

I agree with Amish. Sorry but ive never seen you on the two and a half months ive been on -1

and i was the old fox, ive been on alot

Neutral

my reason is because it was a very long loa and i wanna see if you still have your gold so like amish said if you can gain the loyalty and powers back then i would be more than happy to change it

1 hour ago, nateberry said:

Neutral

my reason is because it was a very long loa and i wanna see if you still have your gold so like amish said if you can gain the loyalty and powers back then i would be more than happy to change it

Three weeks is long?

I'm going to clear this up rather than you giving sas to everyone who negatived one you. You were gone for almost an entire month right after receiving fox. Whether this was a personal issue of yours or not this was an issue that affected the server. Because of what previously happened people are already unsure of your commitment. To add to this it was only a week before you came back that you applied for staff. Whether a week or three weeks is long to you, it is a long time to the community. If you can not see and understand that the community would like to see you prove your loyalty, then I personally do not believe you are ready for a staff position.

3 hours ago, Amish said:

I'm going to clear this up rather than you giving sas to everyone who negatived one you. You were gone for almost an entire month right after receiving fox. Whether this was a personal issue of yours or not this was an issue that affected the server. Because of what previously happened people are already unsure of your commitment. To add to this it was only a week before you came back that you applied for staff. Whether a week or three weeks is long to you, it is a long time to the community. If you can not see and understand that the community would like to see you prove your loyalty, then I personally do not believe you are ready for a staff position.

Okay thank you for your opinion, I will have to respect that, even if I don't like it.

Nuetral I have never really seen you on until not too long ago but you are a great person and friend to me (dont mention 3rd floor) ummm but anyways I agree you need to wait longer than a week

Please remember to keep all responses to staff applications to +1/-1 and your reasons why :) if necessary please review the proper etiquette for replying to these applications in a previous menu page. Thank you!

Neutral, You were one of the first people ive meet on cryo and you will always be a friend of mine but thats beside the point. I have just gotten back and from what I have seen and heard you have been gone just as long as I have. Now this is a simple matter really, just spend more time on the server and on the forums and you should be able to get staff in no time. Besides that I see no problem in you working for you staff position. Hope to see you soon!

Posted (edited)

Neutral You say you will be active 24/7 while the server is highly populated it's the time where there is only a few people on that we need people like admins/staff on to get others on

Edited by True

+1 Hawkeye may not always be able to be on due to circumstances, but he makes up for it in character.

Neutral

I will change this to a +1 once you start being active on the forums. Comment on suggestions other people's com/ staff app. 

+ 1 I liked this cause he is a nice guy ya might not be active on forums but is usually active everywhere else