Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
Amish

Event Ideas

I have been seeing more and more players with event ideas on the server, that being said some of these have been really good while others not too much. This topic will be devoted to community members posting ideas for events that any game master is free to tweak or use. Remember to be as thorough as possible in all of your explanations as it just makes it easier for the gamemasters!

Map:

Event Time: 

Event Plot:

Additional Info:

5 minutes ago, MrGaming said:

How do Admins become Game Masters?

They basically have a trial event or a few trial events and if they aren't super cancer then they get GM

I know I'm to young to be staff (12), but I have good ideas and I can follow a nice storyline. EX: 

ANY OLDER VENATOR

1 hour if you want to keep it short and have no follow ups.

Naval troops pick up a distress signal from a ship tht was MIA during an operation near Mygeeto. The fleet and commanders decide to send a pilot, 4 troops, and 3 medics.(All kept covert until a DB is called) A debrief is called saying that they are missing. The people that went on the transport are supposed to be caught. 

You find that the ship is battered and that there is a transport there and bounty hunters and you decide to send 1 LAAT with our mandalorian advisors in it so they clear the HB1. They said that supposedly there is an item that can change the tide of the war. 

Staff decide what and where it is and if you  lose, get, or destroy the item.

Even tohugh I am not an admin any gamemaster can use this idea| I have thought if many great Ideas for a Mini-Event but it can go into a full event that has no follow ups and no DB| No follow up needed

During passive RP (so on the most current venalator)

Any high up naval will call 2 or more pilots out to patrol and one will be told(A donor pilot) will have to get there player model set to a droid pilot during flight and in comms say "Yes (Any Sith Master/Bounty Hunter), Right away" and start attacking the other pilots(Hopefully the droid pilot can be skillfull in air combat) But during that a Sith Assassin can come to make an attempt to destroy the ship with the droid pilot as their main goal they can take prisoners if the admins allow us.

This can easily be tweaked as that was my main goal

The reason I said bounty hunter is because it can have a follow up

Another idea: 

Must have an equal amount of clones as donators and equal supplies at the start 

The venator and CIS ship map

OOC event. Single life. A kind of like supremacy from SW battlefront 2015. Combined with a single life mode.

A CIS ship invades full of droids and with assasins.

the droid health will be set to our equivalent version. Equal amounts of droids and clones. Equal amounts of Lightsaber duelers

Map: rp_venator_aus_v4

Event time: 1 hour

Event Plot: Clone Spy/Betrayal

Additional Info: So it starts with me coming forward and saying that I saw a RANC looking through secure and classified files while on 3rd floor (I was up there for an event). And the Admiral and CG starts questioning each and every troop on board, but doesn't tell anyone why because of the spy. Once we find the spy (it's got to be a RANC, preferably Keebab, luv u bb) we capture them and interrogate him. Finding more info about the Sith and their next move. This is my idea for an event, and I thought it should stay on-board the Venator, unless it branches off to bigger events (Tracking down Ventress, defeating her, Ect.). Thanks for reading! 

Nice although it can't be kebab now because you just told everyone it was him