Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
    • Kobe {Zefine}

Attention! | ULX Groups   01/19/17

Attention all Staff Members. We have just installed a script that will merge all bans to all of our Gmod server over MySQL. All bans have been synced but Staff groups and donator groups are gone. Please be patient with Leadership giving you that correct groups back. Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rarelygood

Rarelygood's Staff Application

Your Name: Brandon Doiron

In Game Name: GM HT XO Fictten

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:29734251

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: Since late november

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: No I have not, I try to follow the rules as best I can.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: I think I should be apart of the staff team because I can get on in the morning hours when there are very little staff on. I know how to listen to other's issues and make sure that everyone has a fair say if there's some sort of argument. Much like on my last staff app I can't really give much on why I think I should be staff, as I don't have much experience besides the short time I was a moderator on a smaller server before it shut down.

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: I can offer that I will always try and go into things with a calm and open mind. I do my best to listen to what others have to say even when I really don't want to. Of course there will be some days where I just won't be in the mood but we all have those days. I can offer minor discipline to regular players who don't want to listen as well. Disrespect is not tolerated.

+1 he's a good role player and he even pointed out his flaws in this app. 

Accepted

The staff team feels that you are mature and ready for a role in the staff team

With a little more activity on the forums and server we feel you will transition very well

Find any leadership member in game to whitelist you

Welcome to the staff team :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0