Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
    • Kobe {Zefine}

Attention! | ULX Groups   01/19/17

Attention all Staff Members. We have just installed a script that will merge all bans to all of our Gmod server over MySQL. All bans have been synced but Staff groups and donator groups are gone. Please be patient with Leadership giving you that correct groups back. Thanks!
Firefox

Firefox's Staff Application

Your Name: Joseph

In Game Name: TI 501st CPT Rex

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:34598059

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: 124hours

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: for a few fail RP for suicides is all

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: I think I should be apart of the staff team because I am well known through out the server and I try my hardest to be active on the forums! I am well known through out the server and sometimes when no one is dealing with an admin problem (ex. fights/RDM/and problems that no admin will attend to) I feel like all commanders should be atleast somewhat staff in a way because they need a little bit of a way to control their battalions a little bit bitter especially make it easier on other admins as example of King or Amish they can be very busy a lot of the times and if they're busy I could deal with situations that need to be dealt with. I am very active on this server and believe I would be a great staff!

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: What I can offer to the server is protection and safety but fun! I would deal with RDMers I would deal with people getting into fights and I would deal with any reason it is to call an admin/staff over for help! What I can offer for the community as a staff member is more activity on the forums and more responses to peoples applications and more feed back to more people and just keep on posting on how much I love this server ahaha XD I can also help with situations if someone's having a bad day or just not having fun I know how to deal with them too!

+1 Great commander and great dude. Follows RP like its a science and respects all players. Perfect for a Staff position.

+1 Can lead a group of men, takes responsiblility, what more does a staff need, but they are a bit iffy on staff rn...

+1

Even though a lot of staff is full, he definitely fits the description of an honest and loyal staff member.

Edited by Barrett

+1 

honestly it already feels as though he is staff. He manages minges without staff, he's an excellent example in the community, and tries his hardest to make the server better. If anyone deserves staff it's Firefox 

+1 yesterday as of seeing this I saw him talking to a minge about considering SWRP and not minging

+1 good with responsibility takes charge when needed would be great staff

+1

your a great 501st COM and lead in a very respectful and professional way. You should be a staff!

Posted (edited)

+1

Yes, you lead us in no way any other 501st COM could, I would love to have you as a staff. You'd make the server's life easier. Good luck mate.

-Aussie

Edited by Aussie

+1

my dude you would be an amazing person to be added into our staff community

Adding to my +1 he's also a TR showing that he cares about our new CSG members. He is also extremely organized, just ask his 501st members

Neutral

My only reason, I don't believe I know you personally, I think I will have to meet you  or be re antiquated with you before changing my answer. 

+1 I like you personally I know you have a life but I haven't see much of you recently but when I do see you are extremely Staff material and hope to see you on the team

On 1/6/2017 at 8:46 PM, Grim said:

+1 I like you personally I know you have a life but I haven't see much of you recently but when I do see you are extremely Staff material and hope to see you on the team

That's because I was in LOA 

Denied

The staff team does not feel you are fit enough for staff yet. Your emotions sometime get to the best of you

I recommend that you re-apply at a later time when you feel fit