Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
    • Kobe {Zefine}

Attention! | ULX Groups   01/19/17

Attention all Staff Members. We have just installed a script that will merge all bans to all of our Gmod server over MySQL. All bans have been synced but Staff groups and donator groups are gone. Please be patient with Leadership giving you that correct groups back. Thanks!
Miller

Miller's Staff Application

Your Name: Shane Pharr

In Game Name: Naval ENS Miller

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:126745714

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: ive been playing on your server for 25 hours

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: ive been kicked cause i was looking at the general james glitch were you could be his charecter

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: I am on all the time usually all the time and i think that i would be a great help because i love serious rp and i can commite most of my time to the server.

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: i can offer the time and dedication to the server i promise also i will put money forward to keep the server going.

I don't want to be too harsh but this application was awful. You have about a day in game which is way too little for a commander role never mind staff role. I suggest going over some previously accepted staff applications to get a good idea of what an application should look like. Things like saying "I am on all the time usually all the time" is pretty silly sounding. There's also a few other spelling and grammar mistakes. Also Putting your money in the server although is appreciated, isn't something that will give you a staff rank. Money does not equal power in this community. I suggest studying other applications, getting involved in the community, as well as earning trust of some people before applying. 

You seriously offered to donate if you get staff.

Your application was extremely short, I suggest making it longer and more in depth.

-1   I'm Sorry but this is actual g a r b a g e, not to be a terrible person and all. No effort what so ever.                                                                              This is squawk level for an application 

Edited by TheSpicyLord

You don't have enough time on the server so I don't think you are ready yet. Also you didn't put enough effort into this application. 

I think you need a lot more time and experience... a little more information needs to be given too. My tip is to go ahead and look at other accepted applications to improve yours next time. Also, if you take this serious please review your application for spelling errors because this is filled with them. Good luck! ;) 

Edited by Barrett

-1. My dude, this app is way too short. I suggest you look at some of the past apps and get a feel for what's been accepted and what's been denied. Besides the app I've also been told multiple times that you've abused your event jobs and RDM'd other players. I suggest you get way more time on the server and show the community that you can be serious on the server before putting in another app.

1. you are never on the server 2. you rdm 3. you should have known not to do that general James glitch it's pretty obvious you shouldn't do that stuff 4. you do not commit to this server at all and It feels like you minge alot

Edited by Firefox

Denied

You put very little effort into the application

If you have a serious intention to apply for staff you must become more active

We also suggest looking at previously accepted staff applications for a good idea of a good staff application