Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
Lapraso

DoritosDewww's Staff Application

Your Name: Dyloon

In Game Name: 41st COM Gree l Jedi Padawan IV Lapras

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:143666751

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: About 150 Hours..

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: A long time ago, I killed King when he entered the Jedi Council Room... (KICK)

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: I've been part of the CryoSignal Community for quite some time. I can easily learn the whitelist system (I know a Bit of BWHITELIST). I know a lot of ULX, I know to change maps, and I know many of the staff that play on CryoSignal, and I hope to help join them, and help them the same they've helped me! I am a very active commander, and I wish to help players in times like these, when staff members aren't able to get online. I know how to spawn items, how to use TS, and a lot of everything else... I am a natural leader that has put a lot of my time into this. I have helped in many battalions, and helped lead them! I can help settup events, get players to debrief, hold debrief, deal with minges, help with banning players, helping with ban appeals, etc. I know I may seem to young for a position like this, but I've gone out of my way to help everyone on here the best I can!!

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: I can offer a very active staff player, that will literally only take one huge LOA, and that will be in the summer, srry... I know ULX, and a bit of bwhitelist. I have past experience as a staff member, and I am very helpful, funny, sarcastic, and I care for others and do the most I can to help out.. I can be in TS, attend meetings, and be as active as possible. I pledge to treat everyone the same, not show favoritism, and help every player out, no matter what!! I have helped the men in my battalion, and done my best to show courage, leadership, and how to deal with minge, etc. I hope you consider me, as I feel I can take this part for the server and staff! Going back to it, I am great with ULX, and co-owned a server on DarkRP in charge of applications, building up a spawn, and other things. I helped him with dealing with players, doing purges, and even more! I was once also a Moderator on a HUGE server got DDG, (Prison Server), and I think I had a huge outcome on helping every player on there! Please just consider me, I'd love to help every player, the same as every other staff would.

Yes, I agree to treat everyone PLAYER the SAME!

Edited by DoritosDewww

latest?cb=20120921223320+1 You are a great commander, and you are very active you have a good imagination and you could help out the server in many diffrent ways even though you sometimes minge you most the time dont and I think you are ready for staff, mostly because you have a lot of experience.

Edited by Snorlax

Age shouldn't matter, if you are mature there should be no problem

Accepted

The staff team has seen your loyalty and effort in becoming a leader in the community

We believe if you continue to use your mic and touch up on some rules you would make a nice fit

Find any leadership member in game to give you your rank

Welcome to the staff team :)