Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
Church

Church's Staff Application

+1

Has been extremely helpful the past few weeks and makes an attempt to help new people as well as the staff team however he can. Shows dedication, effort, and an overall love towards the community.

+1   He has been a huge help to everyone on the server

Edited by Comet

+1

I have nothing but good things to say about Church / Wyatt. He is a long time veteran to the server and is a very good player. I can see him being very helpful in staff situations, this needs to happen.

+1

Great person in our community and glad to call you family because your super helpful

+1

Great guy and knows the rules. Active and a fun person to be around. Would make a great addition to the already great staff team.

+1 great person. He has been very helpful every time I see him online. Would be a good staff member.

Love you church and all but I think we have enough staff for the time being 

+1 Church is such an active player and from what I've seen does everything right. I know he'd be a great staff member and would be very efficient. He helps lead the 501st battalion like a leader should. Hope you get staff man, -Doge.

Thanks for the feedback now all i can do is hope so here we go.

+1 This guy stands out, He knows what hes doing all the time he treats everyone the same and hes just a outstanding player! Hope you get it!

I dont know if I can +1, but I would give a huge +1 to church he was CT XO when I first join and that was like 2 or 3 weeks ago, and even back then he was helpful, a good leader, he was mostly fair.

+1

church is active on the server! and everytime I look on the forums I see my guy church saying something all the time

Accepted

You have been a very loyal member in the community and the staff team feels that you are ready for a role in the staff team.

Find any leadership member in game to give you your rank.

Welcome to the team :)