Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
    • Kobe {Zefine}

Attention! | ULX Groups   01/19/17

Attention all Staff Members. We have just installed a script that will merge all bans to all of our Gmod server over MySQL. All bans have been synced but Staff groups and donator groups are gone. Please be patient with Leadership giving you that correct groups back. Thanks!
Amish

Christmas giveaway!

38 posts in this topic

looks like yall are having a fun time on this post xD well merry Christmas everyone 

On 12/18/2016 at 3:23 PM, Jinxed said:

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen  HE WAS NUMBER ONE

To late, I laughed...

Edited by Aussie
I quoted the wrong thing! xD

My favorite Christmas memory was when I peed on my grandma's potatos...

34 minutes ago, Aussie said:

My favorite Christmas memory was when I peed on my grandma's potatos...

Pretty kinky 

-- Short Christmas Poems --

Santa

Two merry blue eyes
A very little nose
A long snowy beard
And cheeks like a rose
A round chubby man
A big bulging pack
Hurrah for Old Santa
We're glad he's come back!

One of my memories of Christmas was when I was 11, I got all of the Clone Wars figures and a shit ton of Clone Wars Adventure points. Everything else was Star Wars plus my first laptop. I spent those points so fast.

On 12/18/2016 at 0:56 PM, Amish said:

Tis' the season to give!

In honour of my fellow Canadian friend Saint Nicholas, I'm going to be doing another steam giftcard giveaway! Christmas is truly a great time that brings happiness to many people and should be a time where people take a little bit of time off of the server to be greatful for their family! Now for the giveaway rules

1. You must Thumbs up/positive rep this post

2. You must comment anything (ideally a Christmas memory or something holiday related) 

The deadline will be 12am EST on Christmas day. Everyone who qualifies will be put in a random name generator for the draw. Merry Christmas and good luck to everyone! May the force be with you :)

I think I'm doing this thing right..? Alright, my favorite Christmas memory is when I got coal. I was seven and I don't recall being bad, but it was so funny to me. 

Congratulations to....

Jeff!!!

Thank you all for entering and be sure to keep your eyes peeled on the forums for any future giveaways. As for Jeff I will private Message you the code! Congratulations :)