Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
MrGaming

MrGaming's Staff Application

Your Name: Bobby Grant

In Game Name: Mr_Gaming

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:101560607

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: Since about June or July

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: No I have not

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: Because this server has been growing more and more each day and I would like to help keep everything in order as well as making the people of the community happy as well as satisfied with events, maps, and possibly making their ideas into a reality. as far as activity has gone, I try to be on for at least an hour everyday so that I can take part in the events, and having fun with our awesome, and extremely hilarious, community. I would like to be apart if this staff team to learn more from them and help out in any way I can. I have had a lot of hilarious moments on this server and have made a few friends along the way. I would also like to become apart of the staff team to stop minges from taking the fun out of the server. And I have been on the forums being active, and seeing what I can help people with to further the experience of other players on Cyros.

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: I could help sort out anything that is bothering players on this server, whether they think rules are unfair, or they want something changed. If there is an argument, I will listen to both sides and talk to my fellow admins to see what we should do. If there are no other admin on, I will see what will please both parties of the argument. I have been playing on multiple different Star Wars RP servers and this one is the most down-to-earth server.
Thank you for your time,
B. Grant

neutral

1.) because you are inactive, if you become staff you really have to be active 

2.) great person and i have a super strong connection with you but you miss out on alot and i do miss having my gaming buddy

3.) when you play, you play hella hard which amazing because you always find a way to amuse me

4.) if other staff like you alot then you might actually get trial staff but if they do gotta follow what #1 says please

5.) plus youd be a great addition into the staff family and if you do what your suppose to you'd get liked alot more by the community

Neutral. You have been inactive lately and becasue of that we dont know how you might have changed but when you are  on its fun to play with you. and it seems a litle too short

54 minutes ago, nateberry said:

neutral

1.) because you are inactive, if you become staff you really have to be active 

2.) great person and i have a super strong connection with you but you miss out on alot and i do miss having my gaming buddy

3.) when you play, you play hella hard which amazing because you always find a way to amuse me

4.) if other staff like you alot then you might actually get trial staff but if they do gotta follow what #1 says please

5.) plus youd be a great addition into the staff family and if you do what your suppose to you'd get liked alot more by the community

49 minutes ago, Mr.StickyBalls said:

Neutral. You have been inactive lately and becasue of that we dont know how you might have changed but when you are  on its fun to play with you. and it seems a litle too short

I know I have been inactive a lot, and I'm sorry about that, I really want to be on every day lol but school kinda messes with that. Thank you for your feedback!

Neutral 

I believe down the road that you'd make a good addition but as of now you news to prove your ability to remain active. You're a good pick for staff but you just have to try to throw yourself out there a little more. Good luck!

On-Hold

At this moment I cannot make a non-biased decision whether you are fit for staff or not. The Leadership Team will review your application and in-game performance more in depth soon.