Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
    • Kobe {Zefine}

Attention! | ULX Groups   01/19/17

Attention all Staff Members. We have just installed a script that will merge all bans to all of our Gmod server over MySQL. All bans have been synced but Staff groups and donator groups are gone. Please be patient with Leadership giving you that correct groups back. Thanks!
Zach

Zach's Staff Application

Your Name: Zachariah

In Game Name: Zach

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:175349378

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: 1 day 19 hours 48 minutes (in game time)

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: I don't believe I have ever been kicked or banned. 

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: I think I should be apart of the Cryosignal staff team to stop the minges (FRP) and hopefully stop other admins from abusing their powers, which I see way to often. I want to help out on the server. I've seen a lot rule-breakers on your server and I want to stop them because the only thing that those rule-breakers are doing are ruining our everyday lives on your server and your forums. We all know that no body likes a rule-breaker.

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: I am capable of constructing stories and thinking of unique ideas that are brainstormed, organized, revised, and finalized in my spare time before they are implemented to great effect to entertain others. If there is one quality that I am proud of, it is my creativity; it is this skill that has allowed me to lay out dozens upon dozens of unique and well-thought out stories in my personal computer as well as organize events in the server that has consistently received positive reviews. I will always confess to my mistakes, provide and accept opinions, and listen to constructive criticism of my behavior and events, because such matters will provide me with opportunities for self-assessment and improvement respectively. Through my experience as a fictional writer, I am able to quickly isolate what aspects of a story or event that individuals like or dislike, thus allowing me to emphasize upon the positives and correcting the negatives in order to improve for the future.

Edited by Zach
My first version was horrible

You just made a forums account, as a Staff Member it is important to provide for the community through more than just the server. I also suggest you look at previously accepted applications to get a feel for the length aswell as the information that your application should provide as this one is quite short. If you have any other questions about your application or would even like me to proof read it feel free to privately contact me through the forums, steam, or teamspeak. Best of luck to you in the future!.

Yeah I know wolffe I went through some other apps after I made this and I thought to my self, jesus this is horrible

Lack of activity on the forums, as Amish said, it's a must for staff members to be active on the forums. I'm not sure if you're just decently new to the community or just aren't very active in game, but have 1 or 2 more days in game would also help quite a bit.

i agree with the boys above but i actually havent met you in game yet so i dont know you really but hopefully ill meet you and get to talk more my dude

Neutral. I don't really care about the length of apps like some staff do, it's about what you put in them. You never really specified what you can bring to the table besides maintaining the rules. But on the other hand you say you have great ideas for events if you got the title of Game master. We need more people to host events (we have a few, but it gets tiring for them). I've also never seen you online so I can't really judge whether or not you'd be an asset or a liability to the server as staff. 

Thank you Zach for taking the time to apply for a staff position but sadly I'm going to have to go -1 and here's why. Your new to the community so I feel you should get use to the community and make your name pop out. Like Zar said I'm not crazy about length but a wise man once said quality or quantity but you have decent application and it shows that you care about the server which is good. You also say you see people players who fail rp and minge, we have a player report section to where you can report them. Overall you should wait some time but thank you for applying and joining our community:)

-1 you have little time on the server to have the role of staff, you need to be alert on the website. its not only about minges but also about helping other players. 

Edited by Mr.StickyBalls

2 hours ago, Mr.StickyBalls said:

please give more information then simply -1. We have said this multiple times and warning points will be given if it continues

Thank You

Zander

Community Manager

Denied

Your forums account is literally brand new with only 3 posts. As a Staff Member you should be active both In-Game and on our website.