Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
Jinxed

Jinxed's Staff Application

Your Name: Christmas Jinxed on steam, IRL first name is Justis

In Game Name: RANCOR Cards

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:72562963

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: 3 days on server time and climbing (and will continue climbing until the server goes down) I originally joined the server on Saturday, December 3rd.

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: I've been Kicked by Zander one time for the reason "No." I used an inappropriate bind and I've unbound it now.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: I believe I should be a member of the CryoSignal staff team because I'm a very active and decently known member of the community, I've been on the server every single day for the past 2 weeks, for at least 6-7 hours since I've begun playing the server. I have many past experiences being a staff member, I've been a staff Member multiple times on DarkRP servers one fairly large one called Real N*ggas Gaming (Down now because Owner lost interest in it) I've also been GM/Staff on SWRP servers such as RadiantRP, and ParadigmRP. I think i will be a valuable asset because of not only my activity within the community, but also my work ethic. I like to get things done, I hate leaving a job undone. I believe I can accomplish great things not only for this server, but the community as a whole for when we possibly branch out to different gamemodes on Gmod.

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: I think I can offer just plainly more activity within the community, there's been too many times when at around 2 PM I get on and there is a CR needing whitelisting but no Admins/staff on to whitelist that CR and then the CR leaves never to be seen again. That loses us not only players, but potentially people who in the future could become a huge part of our community. After the time I've been playing here, and speaking to King, Amish, Nate, Zander, Kobe, Adam, and most of the staff team as a whole, I find it that I get along with every single one of you guys very well and I love being apart of the community you guys have created. I know personally that I should be able to make every single Staff Meeting with no trouble unless I have a family trip/ Vacation which I will notify someone before hand. I have a very creative mind so I could help with creating events for the server, or helping Kobe with balancing or New job items or just anything in particular. I'm just very experienced with the whole aspect of being a staff member and couldn't ask for a better server to try to become apart of their staff team. I hope you guys consider my application greatly, thank you very much for taking the time to read this.

Edited by Amish
Now known as Cards

You originally joined the server on December the 13th which is today yet you have 3 days in game? ;)

You messed up your dates. Anyways, mature, active, and a good guy overall. Nuff' said. +1.

11 minutes ago, Amish said:

You originally joined the server on December the 13th which is today yet you have 3 days in game? ;)

He's in my battalion and was in yours. Hes been here over a week or two and is on ever day all day. He's got my +1

I understand that he messed up the dates I was just joking with him. Overall I've seen him come to make a greater impact over the community in recent days and I believe that this trend will increase. That being said I'll give you a +1 and I hope that you continue to act mature and stay active in our community. Best of luck to you!

+1 you help me think of a really good event and you have a good temper. I think your perfect for staff

7 hours ago, Zander said:

+1 you help me think of a really good event and you have a good temper. I think your perfect for staff

13 hours ago, Amish said:

I understand that he messed up the dates I was just joking with him. Overall I've seen him come to make a greater impact over the community in recent days and I believe that this trend will increase. That being said I'll give you a +1 and I hope that you continue to act mature and stay active in our community. Best of luck to you!

13 hours ago, King said:

He's in my battalion and was in yours. Hes been here over a week or two and is on ever day all day. He's got my +1

14 hours ago, Adam / Joker said:

You messed up your dates. Anyways, mature, active, and a good guy overall. Nuff' said. +1.

Thank you all for the positive feedback, I've fixed the dates. Just overlooked it. I'm glad to see I have the support from you guys! 

+1

You and I don't get along very well, but I know you have only the best intentions for the Cryosignalgaming community. 

15 minutes ago, Firecracker said:

+1

You and I don't get along very well, but I know you have only the best intentions for the Cryosignalgaming community. 

How do you and I not get along very well? I have no problem with you, I'll try my best to get along with you now!

1 minute ago, Jinxed said:

How do you and I not get along very well? I have no problem with you, I'll try my best to get along with you now!

Maybe it's just my imagination. 

+1

my dude your a great person to talk to and it makes me happy to see you putting up a staff app. Your super chill and very easy to talk to.

+1 Serious RPer, mature, knows the rules, would be a great pick for the staff team. Also can contribute many memes.

Edited by Lunar

4 hours ago, Mr.StickyBalls said:

+1 funny and good RPer.

5 hours ago, Lunar said:

+1 Serious RPer, mature, knows the rules, would be a great pick for the staff team. Also can contribute many memes.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback

Won't let me edit my application post so im just gonna put this here, I'm now known as the Named character "Cards" so, just a heads up. 

40 minutes ago, Jinxed said:

Won't let me edit my application post so im just gonna put this here, I'm now known as the Named character "Cards" so, just a heads up. 

Got it for you!

Denied

You need a little more exposure to the community. As long as you are active and contributing feel free to re-apply in about 2 weeks.