Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
    • Kobe {Zefine}

Attention! | ULX Groups   01/19/17

Attention all Staff Members. We have just installed a script that will merge all bans to all of our Gmod server over MySQL. All bans have been synced but Staff groups and donator groups are gone. Please be patient with Leadership giving you that correct groups back. Thanks!
BLU4E

BLU4E's Staff Application

Your Name: Jack

In Game Name: TI 104th MT 1LT Blue

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:56532684

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: I've been apart of It for about 2 weeks and have game time of about 3 days 2 hours.

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: No I have not I try to follow the rules the best I can while still having fun.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: I believe I should be part of the staff team because I have experience with being admin on other servers (Minecraft, Garry's Mod, Etc) and can handle situations very maturely and get the job done. I'm normally a very relaxed person and minges typically don't get under my skin. People who do seek to troll the server will get handled as It should and will be yelled at or made fun of for doing so. If in an admin sit I will not be bias even If they are part of my battalion or just friends of mine. I will teach people to follow the rules and make sure they don't bother people on the server. I feel I am capable to do my job.

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: I can offer help to newcomers and can deal with trollers/mingers accordingly. I would never be bias in an admin sit even if they were friends or part of my battalion. People would learn to respect the rules while stiff having fun. I would definitely help newcomers on the server and make it a better place overall. People usually don't get under my skin and I'm typically a very level headed person with a low temper. I hope I didn't waste your time while reading this and thanks for considering this and being open for staff applications :D

Neutral

Although I may have beliefs in you due to you being in my battalion. That being said, I don't believe that you've made enough of an impact to the majority of the community. You have taken initiative by becoming a TI and pushing for a leading role in the 104th, I believe that through time, as well as more activity on the forums, you will show other members the commitment you have shown me. Once I believe that you have that support of the community I will change to a plus 1.

+1

I honestly would like to see you as a staff member in our community, you help out so much so far from what i see you are a great and helpful and would be a great addition in to our staff community.

+1

A "coolio" dude that can be both silly and funny, but also can be very serious when a situation calls for it. I do agree with Amish's post, but I believe that being someone fit for the job out ways already having caused an impact. Would make a great staff member!  

+1

A very cool headed player that can very effectively handle situations, and is a good leader in the 104th.

1+

Your very active, Listen to orders well and are a good friend. you deserve this position!

Denied

You are semi-new to the community and your forums account is practically empty.