Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
TheSpicyLord

TheSpicyLord's Staff Application

Your Name: Evan Kivlin

In Game Name: TR GM FT XO Spicy (In Game) Christmas Spicy (Steam)

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:53931702

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: 3 Days 18 Hours At this moment (In Game Time)

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: I have been kicked once for having broken legs but I was never told about it being a bad thing.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: I am extremely active basically every day. I've been an admin/mod on other servers, dealt with mic spammers, RDMers, etc. I love to help people, but not everyone has that to offer on the Staff team not calling anyone out. Some people just say welp its a minge. They might ban, kick or arrest them but they just wanted help. There have been debriefs were it would last for an hour of straight arguing, staff where there but they didn't say anything they let it go. Also I love to do a sim called Hold the House and I need to be staff to be able to host it. If people are bored I do sims with them just so they don't leave thinking that no one cares. I listen to everyone's opinion, side and what not. I care about this community I don't want to see it die, it has happened to me before.

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: There are some things I'd like to change. I can tell between a minge and a person who actually wants to play. I have many ideas for events, classes and battalions. I have a massive event that could last up to 3-2 days. I have almost 1800 Hours on GMOD I know how to build, use commands, etc. Also I'm on the forums most of the time. I'm not like everyone else I love to make big ol memes, I do things differently. I am Spicy.

+1

Spicy is very active and would love to see him as staff.

+1

Spicy is a really fun, trustworthy person who I would love to have as a staff member. He knows and follows all rules and would enforce them well.

+1

Spicy is an insanely funny guy who has helped me out countless times, when It is time to get serious he changes as a person and becomes very serious which is hard for many to do.

Edited by BLU4E
I was really tired when I wrote this

+1

At first to be honest I doubted spicy, but one thing that he does well is care for the community. He is constantly providing them with fun through serious RP and funny things. Everything from his advent calendar to his capability to help lead has proven to me that he cares for the people of the community and the server. Although I would like to see some more activity form Spicy, his loyalty to the community and its members, is unquestioned. I believe that Spicy has proven his ability to be on the staff team. If not now than down the line when other members feel he is ready. 

+1 

Spicy is trustworthy and would be a great addition to the staff team. He is also very active.

+1 spicy is really trustworthy and he makes the server serious and fun at the same trine if he's staff he'll be able to do more

+1

Has been very active on the server and is very involved in the community

Alpha forever

+1 

other than the fact that sometimes he does do a little thing a debriefs he'd make a good staff! he's a great fun friendly guy and he's active enough

+1
Spicy does tend to mess around from time to time, though I think that's one of his quirks. When it's time to be serious he is and he can get the job done.

+1 

Spicy is a very active person of the community, which goes hand and hand with him being trustworthy, because why would he put so much time into a server he wouldn't care for?

Denied

Although active you are still semi-new. I would suggest to be more active on the forums and re-apply in about 2 weeks.