Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

  • Announcements

    • Mysterio

      Private Channels   01/15/17

      We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
    • Kobe {Zefine}

      Attention! | ULX Groups   01/19/17

      Attention all Staff Members. We have just installed a script that will merge all bans to all of our Gmod server over MySQL. All bans have been synced but Staff groups and donator groups are gone. Please be patient with Leadership giving you that correct groups back. Thanks!
Niko_The_Wolf

Star Wars RP Youtube Sires... HELP WANTED

Hello!

Im making a youtube sires and need your help!

First of all a few things,

 

Positions:

Cast,

Voice Actors,

Advertising,

Set Design,

Script Making,

Storyboard Development,

And More!

 

This Being Said I need help... 

If your Wanting To Help please PM me on the forums and send an email to axeman766@gmail.com

PLEASE BE ACTIVE ON TEAMSPEAK!!! This is how I will talk to you during recording.

 

Casting And Voice Acting Requirements!

To Apply You will need the fallowing:

Voice Recorder

Send a voice clip, don't worry about quality I can edit it. (make sure there is 5 seconds oof space before you record)

Say why you should be involved?

 

Set, Script, And Story Development:

A short story.

A reason why you want this position.

A small Gmod Animation of your own.

 

Advertisement.

How will you get it out there?

Do you know what target audience you are shooting for?

I prefer if you have a  history of Management (you may be doing this as well)

 

Any and all help is appreciated! Please subscribe to my youtube and hit the bell so you'll be notified of when it's completed!

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So your doing a series but not recording for fun?

I would but if i have a voice rec you would be able to hear my noisy family. i cri i dont have my own room ;-;

 

Edited by Mr.StickyBalls
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Mr.StickyBalls said:

So your doing a series but not recording for fun?

I would but if i have a voice rec you would be able to hear my noisy family. i cri i dont have my own room ;-;

 

 

So the way its going to work is in between events on the server/ during events it will cut to a machinima... so it will be a mix of both

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am also considering doing livestreams and uploading videos of events

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Church said:

@niko  ill help out

 

 

 

sounds good just pm me want you want to do 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CSG will become...

 

The very best, like no one ever was...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol just have it to where its like zuthar and a few things he did with comedy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your gonna make it a series then maybe you might want to do it based on a story? 

How about talking with GMs and planning out story content to incorporate in events

Also if your looking for a Sith/Darkside villain please let me know (Message me on TS to hear my "Sith Falco")

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have lots of ideas and view points planed. The first mission will include somthing like rishi moon episode. Im working on the first script now

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I volunteer for your series, I'm a pilot and have Battlefront 2. This is GM Jeff. As a background character, I don't know how recording works 

Edited by jeff
Forgot to add
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also a kind of dramatic suggestion for one of your episodes could be that a squad of troopers get left behind and enemy forces are closing in, they fight through the droids, but each one dies one by one until there is a lone clone desperately fighting and calling through comms "HELP, MY LOCATION IS -- (Miles, Kilometers, etc.) Then a commando droid comes in and starts using a type of blade to kill the clone. During that time, super battledroids breach the area and start shooting, the clone evades the shots and picks up his dead clone brother's minigun and kills as many as he can until he dies and his corpse then gets repeatedly shot. The Republic arrives to late and eliminate the droids. The end of the episode, there could be a ceremony for the dead squad of troops that died defending the point

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will apply for SET SCRIPT AND STORY DEVELOPMENT

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jeff said:

Also a kind of dramatic suggestion for one of your episodes could be that a squad of troopers get left behind and enemy forces are closing in, they fight through the droids, but each one dies one by one until there is a lone clone desperately fighting and calling through comms "HELP, MY LOCATION IS -- (Miles, Kilometers, etc.) Then a commando droid comes in and starts using a type of blade to kill the clone. During that time, super battledroids breach the area and start shooting, the clone evades the shots and picks up his dead clone brother's minigun and kills as many as he can until he dies and his corpse then gets repeatedly shot. The Republic arrives to late and eliminate the droids. The end of the episode, there could be a ceremony for the dead squad of troops that died defending the point

 

 

2 hours ago, jeff said:

I will apply for SET SCRIPT AND STORY DEVELOPMENT

Send me an email and I will give you access to the script and story arc.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Drogin said:

can i join in?

Sure! What would you like to help with?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i what to help with themes and art ideas depict certain emotions in the characters or in the environment (and yes i understand this is for a youtube series but still)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and if i may add success breads success study on what other people do and make your own style of story telling

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Drogin said:

i what to help with themes and art ideas depict certain emotions in the characters or in the environment (and yes i understand this is for a youtube series but still)

 

1 minute ago, Drogin said:

and if i may add success breads success study on what other people do and make your own style of story telling

Yha sure i would love it! We are currently making the first script.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now