Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nateberry

nateberry's Staff Application

Your Name: Nathaniel Berry

In Game Name: 212th COM Cody

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:40998566

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: 2 Months

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: i have never been kicked or banned from the crosignalgaming community

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: i think i should be apart of staff because im completely tired of people who dont want to properlly RP ruining our rep and going to other servers and making us look bad, i have put in alot of time trying to keep everything under control while not staff but not listened to because im not staff and cant take care of the unnecessary drama and people in our server, I understand that i most likely not ready for staff but i really want to tryout staff so i can help out people on whats need and take care unwanted things on our server. im always on so have a staff on at all times would be smart because it would take care of alot of problems when a staff member is not present and it would help if someone is trained and have to wait hours for a staff to get on to on just to whitelist for the correct things. Another reason im filling my staff application is because so the rules can be inforced all the time whenever other staff isnt on and i just want to help out our community stay drama free and make it run smooth and have fun as friends.

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: I'll help the our community grow like all the other staff members do. I'll go outta the way to help one thing if need for example a CIT/SIM. I think it would be good to give a good commander staff powers because it would take off all the other stress off all the other staff on thier own things and having to pause what they are doing. This community needs good staff members that range from trail staff to head of staff. I want this community to have a good time while playing. I would like to thanks Kobe, Mysterio, Zander, Blaster, King, Justin, and Proff because they have helped me alot from me being brand new to the RP stuff and build up my character to becoming a good and better person on our community.

Edited by nateberry
had to fix a couple words

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team! Talk to an Admin or above in team speak for your appropriate permissions.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0