Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
Lapraso

DoritosDewww's Staff Application

Your Name: Lapras/Fixer

In Game Name: RC SXO Fixer

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:143666751

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: Since August/September (On my first app my Bday got messed up, I was 13 then not 12 so stfu)

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: One kick, King went into the Jedi Council Room, I killed him...

Do you have a mic?: No

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: (Applying For GameMaster/TMod) I am the kind of player that is fullfilled with ideas. I want to be able to hold events and help out at the same time. I am extremely good at setting them up, and I know how to use most whitelisting systems. I know and am very good with ULX, and have used it on 3 servers, one being on I was a SuperAdmin. I know most rules, including but not limited to FailRP, FearRP, RDM, and others. I know what to take seriously, and what to take as un-humorous and racial/sexist. I want to build a trusty community of staff and players who can well roleplay and know what is enforced and looked in them. I think I should be apart of the team because I am an older player with lots of knowledge, and I know how to deal with sits, and ban/kicks/warns.

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: I can offer a staff member that is online a lot. To add on, I can promise a player who knows how to whitelist and already nearly MASTERED ULX. I can fix confusion between players, and give out solutions. If there was a minge of some sort, I would ask him to give CSG A chance, and for them to try there best to get higher in one of the best CWRP Servers. I am trying myself to become a better rolemodel. Event wise, I know how to use a map to it's fullest, getting the best out of an event possible, while helping others at the same time. If there is any confusion, just comment and I will fix it!

Event Ideas- So, a major event I am looking for is an event that will carry place with General Greivous, and Asajj. We will go to kamino a different clone planet, where we will have a sort of battle of kamino, but different. I would like to see Greivous killed, but Asajj taken in for questioning, why they attacked, etc. But then at this point, 2 Commando Droids will break in, killing (Until a medic revives) the clones. After these commando droids are taken down, we would head to Venator, where we would be attacked by droids once again. Then debreif, we will go over what happened in the mission, and etc.

Edited by DoritosDewww

I was trying to just round it because it's been forever, I don't even know how long... Just that I've been on for  awhile

the server hasn't even been up for 6 months though.

I suck at timing things ok? Im really bad I realized it came in like June Or July, ill edit it if you want, I came pretty new is all...

Just now, DoritosDewww said:

I suck at timing things ok? Im really bad I realized it came in like June Or July, ill edit it if you want, I came pretty new is all...

SHIT, ok  I mesed u I was talking about a CWRP that went down and I went MIA on there for awhile, It was called Fridge or something, sorry for that mistake ill fix it

On Hold

Get a working mic and this application will be re considered.

Update: Lapras currently has a working mic that he has been using frequently.

Now that he has a working microphone will this be reconsidered with the other applications?

14 minutes ago, Adam / Joker said:

Now that he has a working microphone will this be reconsidered with the other applications?

Yes