Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
Jooj

Jooj's Staff Application

Your Name: Jooj

In Game Name: RANC SFC Harbinger

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:138009374

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: How long have you been apart of the community? King got me here about 2 months ago around August I believe.

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: Have you received a Kick or Ban? No I have never been kicked or banned on any of your servers.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: I am very active on the server being on pretty much everyday. I should be apart of this amazing staff team because I have been here a long time and want to do more for the server and make it where's it's fun and enjoyable for everyone. I have made many new friends on this server and have had many good moments and just want to give back to the amazing staff who has made it such of an amazing place for everyone.

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: I can offer a helping hand to anyone on the server if they ever need anything. I can protect our server from minges and try to persuade them to join the server instead of miniging here. I will not be biased in a sit if players are arguing and I will listen to both sides of the story before making a decision. Also since I am a very active player I can help with absolutely anything from training to helping with events. But overall I just want to help out more and be able to say I am a staff member for this amazing server. Thank you for reading my staff app and I get to join the amazing staff team!

+1 Has been a great part of this community and has worked hard for where he is now. He would be a great fit in the staff team. 

+1

Jooj I love you and I hope you get it! Your my bff for life and he knows what to do! I can trust this guy with anything.

+1

Is a very active member of our community, shows little to no bias and seems to get along with every member. Would like to see him on the staff team

Accepted

Message leadership in team speak for your appropriate tags.