Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
    • Kobe {Zefine}

Attention! | ULX Groups   01/19/17

Attention all Staff Members. We have just installed a script that will merge all bans to all of our Gmod server over MySQL. All bans have been synced but Staff groups and donator groups are gone. Please be patient with Leadership giving you that correct groups back. Thanks!
Grim

Grim's Staff Application

Your Name: Matt

In Game Name: RC SGT Grim

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:93846571

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: a few months

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: no

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: I was staff a few weeks ago but bad and depressing things happened and well im back not all the time but I am able to get on somewhat regularly for the time being

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: some confusion but a better time and some duck tape

No effort. You can offer duck tape and confusion and explain you deserve to be staff because you left. Fix this please.

Really grim? If you put the same amount of effort into this app as you will once back on the staff team then it is a -1 from me. I want to see the commitment purple grim had. 

You were a great mod back then, i love but ita too short even tho we know how you were back then if you want to come back then you have to prove yourself AGAIN sorry but imma have to give you a -1

you know I was putting this out here cause I can put the link to my last app and to tell you the truth im good at explaining things in voice and I cant do grammar good paper wise this is probably the best I can do ===>

my former app

Grim you're an awesome person but wtf is this what does confusion and duct tape help our community and even though times were depressing for you you didn't have to quit just explain to Kobe about it he'll probably understand 

I did he told me to make dis and the confusion and duck tape is well me trying to be funny and I do admit people do get confused intentionally and unint when around me

5 minutes ago, Grim said:

I did he told me to make dis and the confusion and duck tape is well me trying to be funny and I do admit people do get confused intentionally and unint when around me

Still in what way does this help our community?

Grim make it a little lengthier along with what you have and it will be a definite +1 from me

I mean use my 3 to 4 month old app as part of this one I just made a mistake and want to return to being something nice

Yes I know but you were in staff doesn't mean you get to cheat your way back into it like for example joker was staff and he made a great lengthy app and was accepted and I know you can do that same

I have a learning disability im able to think of stuff in general but I cant write I can read and think normally but when it comes to writing lengthwise I just cant I usually think of stuff generally I cant specify on paper or in this case words on a screen and I literally need auto correct to save my life on this

Way to short for a staff app. Also your other staff app was for when you applied before now you need to make a new one.

On Hold

Prove to dedicate more time to server since you came back.