Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
    • Kobe {Zefine}

Attention! | ULX Groups   01/19/17

Attention all Staff Members. We have just installed a script that will merge all bans to all of our Gmod server over MySQL. All bans have been synced but Staff groups and donator groups are gone. Please be patient with Leadership giving you that correct groups back. Thanks!
Dom

Dom's Staff Application

Your Name: Dom

In Game Name: Pilot ACOM Warthog

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:57458355

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: 3 Weeks

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: I have never been kicked or banned.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: I have had experience in the past as a Game Master and hosting events. I can handle a situation calmly and respect everyone involved in the situation. I have a lot of experience with clone wars rp and have been playing it for about 1 year and 5 months. I can also host pilot tryouts easier because I need to get a admin or higher on to spawn ships. I also have a good amount of experience with making and hosting sims. I can help with map/model issues because I have experience in 3D modeling and animation. I also care very much about the community and want to see it grow and I think more events and sims will help with this. Most of my staff experience is from being a game master but I do have experience with normal staff things like talking to players if the are fail rping, also players who are breaking rules and just dealing with minges. I am active on the server and try to get on every single day for as long as possible so I can help with any problems that occur.

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: I have about 3 months experience as a Game Master and have made multiple sims and events. I have experience with modeling and can help with model and animation issues. I am active on the server and have a lot of ideas for events. I love the community and will take feedback from them on events and sims. I can be on almost everyday to help out with tryouts or just general problems. If I get staff or not I will be posting event ideas for staff like my example below. In the time I have played Garrys Mod I have seen a lot of minges and know how to effectively deal with them. The same goes for people who are disrespecting other players I have dealt with it from the point of staff and a officer and know what to do.

Example Event:
Map: Naboo By: Benigane

Story: We intercept orders from General Grievous to go to the near by planet of Naboo and attack the human capital (Theed).
We luckily are closer than the droids and have time to setup defenses and evacuate all civilians.
We discover the droids were coming to take the city because a senator named Bail Organa who was trying to end the war was on a diplomatic trip to Theed.
Unluckily he was badly injured in a attack and unable to be transported for 20 minutes while he is hooked up to the proper life support on his ship.
For most of the battle we barely hold the droids back long enough for him to escape.
Moments after he makes his escape enemy heavy armor slowly pushes us back.
Eventually we are forced into the hangers where we must escape back to the venetor.

Edited by Dom

I think that a few things of staff could've been put in and not events, but I trust that with your maturity, and activity you'd make a great staff member! But if Gamemasters were to become a thing on here, which I've heard rumors about, I think you'd make an even better Gamemaster! +1.

This application honestly seems like a game maker application. Id like to see how you would do at Staff but you need to convince me on that rather than convince me why you'd be a good game master. 

Neutral for now

1 hour ago, Amish said:

This application honestly seems like a game maker application. Id like to see how you would do at Staff but you need to convince me on that rather than convince me why you'd be a good game master. 

Neutral for now

Fixed

Edited by Dom

1 hour ago, Amish said:

Neutral for now

After the addition of the application I'm happy to give you a +1 you're a great role player and I feel that you'd make a great addition to the staff team.

+1

excellent role in the community and a great example of the attributes of a staff member! You could do so much more as a staff member besides events and tryouts though, being a staff member is like being a councilor for a school or something, yeah you do what the other teachers do but your main priority is making sure every student(player) is enjoying the server without any problems 

+1

You would make great staff Dom! Great role player and I have never had a problem :) Goodluck.

Nuetral/+1- I am a little shaky, but I think honestly a little more time could be very helpful, to add on, I haven't really seen you on to much lately, but if these two get fixed, +5