Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
    • Kobe {Zefine}

Attention! | ULX Groups   01/19/17

Attention all Staff Members. We have just installed a script that will merge all bans to all of our Gmod server over MySQL. All bans have been synced but Staff groups and donator groups are gone. Please be patient with Leadership giving you that correct groups back. Thanks!
HawkEye

HawkEye's Staff Application

Your Name: Connor

In Game Name: RANC SSG Atlas

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:174261832

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: 6 1/2 months

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: No, although i have been striped of my staff rnk for inactivity ( i had no control of)

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: Because i can bring my happiness and joy back to cryo, and be the great staff member i once was on this wonderful server, but seriously, i loved playing on this server when i first started it, so long ago, and i want to help give new comers and old of the server the same feeling.

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: I can offer my admining power as a powerful leader and someone to look up to as well as make the right decisions in tough situations, not favoring any side for personal reasons, but keeping the right reasons to do something. I will do all in my power to make the server fun and friendly to bee on for everyone.

I'm pretty positive you just came back, because Saturday and Sunday there was no Atlas. So if you left, you really restarted you time. I think you should wait a bit longer. You were good staff but I'd rather much you get a feel for the server again for how long you've been gone.

Joker's right Connor. I haven't seen you at all recently sand even last night you had the opportunity to get on but it was only me and king in the server. Idek what server you were on but you were playing gmod. Just make yourself a little more known again 

Neutral. You we're a great staff member but you should come back for at least a week or two before applying to show your commitment to the community. Should you show activity and commitment I will change to a +1

xD Guys i was on last night

10 hours ago, Joker said:

I'm pretty positive you just came back, because Saturday and Sunday there was no Atlas. So if you left, you really restarted you time. I think you should wait a bit longer. You were good staff but I'd rather much you get a feel for the server again for how long you've been gone.

3 hours ago, Bacon bits said:

Joker's right Connor. I haven't seen you at all recently sand even last night you had the opportunity to get on but it was only me and king in the server. Idek what server you were on but you were playing gmod. Just make yourself a little more known again 

+1 You were one of the first people I ever meet on cryo and it would be great to have you back on the staff team. You just need some more time back on the server. 

Sorry Hawkeye I do miss you but you really should of waited a week or two playing in game before applying. Granted you were a great staff member but this isn't fair for you to just come back out of nowhere and get staff over someone who is active and has waited awhile to become staff. Once I see you in game longer I will change my decision.

Wait don't you have your own server too? I thought the rule was that if you are leadership on another server you couldn't staff on this one?

1 hour ago, Bacon bits said:

Wait don't you have your own server too? I thought the rule was that if you are leadership on another server you couldn't staff on this one?

HEY LISTEN UP, IM TIRED OF PEOPLE SAYING THAT I OWN A SERVER, I DONT SO STOP ASSUMING, CAUSE ITS MAKING ME MAD!

7 hours ago, HawkEye said:

xD Guys i was on last night

We understand that, but you still need much more time. I didn't see you before Saturday. Get at least 2 weeks and I'll consider.

1 hour ago, Joker said:

We understand that, but you still need much more time. I didn't see you before Saturday. Get at least 2 weeks and I'll consider.

Alright, say what you want, I'm not gonna argue, as much as it makes me mad. But I do not want anyone talking about a server or how ive been gone, because I have a life, like everyone, and it wasn't that i didn't want to get on, it was that i couldn't.

You have proven that you can't dedicate time to the server previously. I understand you have a life but if you can't set aside time on the server you can't be staff. 

If you prove dedication to the server in the next few weeks I will consider your application.