Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
Joker

Joker's Staff Application

Your Name: Adam Watanabe

In Game Name: Note: AB stands for Airborne | IGN: 187th AB COM Nightfall (FMR: RC MSG Sarge)

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:18387862

Age: 15, yes I have a high/medium voice. If you don't believe me, fine. I am indeed 15, I can assure you, I am just a late bloomer.

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: 2 and a half weeks, I have 5+ days in-game. I did join CSG on Sept. 6th but left 3-4 weeks later due to family/school.

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: Nope. 1 warning, due to killing someone when they were stuck, at that time it was my first day on the server. Other than that, no bans or kicks.

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: 1.) I have over +1 year of experience, I know how to efficiently use ULX and how to deal with situations. I was a staff both here, and on NUMEROUS other communites, which include:

- FSAS Gaming X1
Time: 4 months

Colossal Rangers
Time: 1 month (It was shut down)

Power Gaming Imperial RP
Time: 1 month

FSAS Gaming
Time: 3-4 months

Power Gaming Deathrun
Time: 1 month

and finally

CryoSignal Gaming
Time: 1 week (Left due to family/school matters)

2.) Not enough staff, usually I only see Ushan, Proff and Blaster. And due to 4 staff members leaving, there isn't much who can get on that I've seen. People will ask for staff and either there is 1-2 staff responding to so many people or no staff. I can provide help. I'm on everyday unless I have certain reasons. When I'm on weekends it is 7-8AM PST to 9PM PST. Weekdays 3PM PST to 6-7PM PST. When there are no staff on later at night, I can be there. I'll explain more in the next section.

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: Like the above said, 1 and 2. Those are just 2 reasons. I will use thoses, but not restate.

3.) Maturity, this is something every staff members of any community needs. When it comes down to providing support to members, you shouldn't act like a goofball, you need to show them how you represent the staff team. I find myself mature when needed. Yeah, I'm a bit of an ass and a "Joker" (Wink, wink) at times. But I always RP during events, RP reasons. I believe due to the fact that I've been trusted here once as trial-staff I can surely do it again.

4.) Community Experience: I believe that with my experience as a member of the community for a while now, I can become trial-staff again and do my part. I think I am now familiar with CSG once again. And to be staff you need to be familiar with the community.

This is my application for staff of CryoSignal Gaming. If you have any feedback please say something! And if you -1, tell me what I should fix! Thanks

- Adam / 187th Airborne Commander Nightfall

Edited by Joker
Changed name for IGN and final words of app.

+1 you are an awesome person and role player. you would do great as a staff member in my opinion

+1 You are one of my favorite people on the server and I would love for you to be back on the staff team

25 minutes ago, Zander said:

+1 You are one of my favorite people on the server and I would love for you to be back on the staff team

Thanks for the feedback Zander!

+1

Im so happy your back my dude, great role player and has a lot of experience and is very active 

+1 great pick at staff. roleplays well and is on goof terms with basically everybody. 

Accepted

-------------------------------------------

See leadership in game for your rank and to show you around!