Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
Justink

Justink's Staff Application

Your Name: Blake Murray

In Game Name: (steam) Kerion (currently) COM Bly

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:93746913

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: I should be apart of this team becasue I have earned everyone's trust, faith and much more on this server. I have been apart of this community for a long time now and I am one of its most active members (next to King). I have been support for 3 weeks now and I have helped many people throughout the days, and some stay, some don't but I still do it because I love it. Now I want to take a step up and help this server in a bigger way, as a staff member. I love dealing with anything, if it comes to minges or settling a fight if it helps the server I love doing it. I hope you accept me as a staff member!

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: I can offer every spare second that I have on my hands, I can offer my XP as a past GM,MOD and ADMIN on various servers. I can offer my endless ideas on how to make this server better in every way. I can also give my XP as player becasue I will always be one and one of my main goals in general no matter where I am is to make this server a more fun and user friendly. I am a great leader and a even better friend, this server means a lot to me and I want to be a bigger part of it before I don't get the chance to anymore. Thank You to everyone who has read this!!!!!

Neutral

Nothing personal, I just think we have enough Staff already.

+1 excellent leadership abilities, active, and could make a great addition to the staff team 

quick question if this app was accepted then y is it in the denied section