Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
BLU4E

BLU4E's Staff Application

Your Name: Jack

In Game Name: TR 104th MAJ Comet/Jedi Master Kit FIsto

STEAMID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Thebluest1/

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: I have been here for a little more than 2 months

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: I got kicked for killing a clone during order 66 as a Jedi (I don't know why I was kicked)

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: I have learnt a lot about the server and the community in the past 2 months of playing. I have begun to be more of a leader and am now Kit Fisto and Comet. I have been in admin in a few other servers (Garry's mod and Minecraft) and have overall been good at it. Naturally, I'm not a shy person and like to meet with people. I almost never get angry and have a calm personality. I would never be a bias person no matter what happened no matter how good of a friend they are. I would always give people the respect they deserve and would give them a fair chance to explain themselves if they had done something wrong.

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: I am a Semi-experienced staff member (because of other games) and am a people person. People can sometimes be difficult but I would handle it In a calm matter no matter what. People don't get under my skin and I try to be as respectful as possible. No matter what someone did I would aways give them a chance to explain themselves. I love the community members and have had the best times in recent memory with them. As a staff member, I would focus on everything I would need to do (Tping, Kicking, etc) anytime I saw it and would not let friends of mine get away with breaking the rules. Thank you for reading this and giving me a chance to be a staff member and allowing me to help the community even more.

Edited by BLU4E
I spelled a word wrong

+1  Having Blue in my battalion has shown me his leadership and and ability to handle situations.  Blue is a very level-headed player that can quickly diffuse a situation, while listening to both sides and making a fair decision.  I think Blue really deserves this position.

Edited by Panda
oopps

1+.  Although I would like to see you get up in the ranks a little more, Seeing you have been staff before and such you should become a staff member!

Edited by Niko_The_Wolf

+1, comet is a good soldier, and Kit fisto is one of the best Jedi 

1 minute ago, jeff said:

Kit fisto is one of the best Jedi 

True

On Hold

Due to the fact that you just applied, the staff team

would like to evaluate your performance before making a decission