Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
    • Kobe {Zefine}

Attention! | ULX Groups   01/19/17

Attention all Staff Members. We have just installed a script that will merge all bans to all of our Gmod server over MySQL. All bans have been synced but Staff groups and donator groups are gone. Please be patient with Leadership giving you that correct groups back. Thanks!
Niko_The_Wolf

Niko_The_Wolf's Staff Application

Your Name: Aidan

In Game Name: TRS 91st COM Neyo

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:136083216

How long have you been apart of the CryoSignal Gaming Community?: About 3 months (Joined on thanksgiving week)

Have you ever received a kick or ban from our servers? If so how long and what for?: Kicked For Attempted RDM (about a month ago)

Do you have a mic?: Yes

Why do you think you should be a part of the Staff Team?: Ok, I'm going to try again after waiting a month. Why should I be a part of the staff team? Ok well, lets start off with what I've done? I've Planed about 3 events (They were ok), I've Become a commander, I've Gotten a small but active gathering on the 91st, I've gotten a lot of 1+'s on my first app. What I plan for the future, I want to make my way up the staff ranks if I can, I want to become a game master (Science so far I've planned some events that were decent). I just would like to be more involved with this community and I want to also become more "In character" When playing.

What can you offer to our server and community as a Staff Member?: I can offer Experience (As I mentioned before, I left that server for reasons. I can pm if you have questions on why) Although I'm not knowledged on whitlisting without NutScript, I can (and definitely have) Offered my Loyalty (need to get out more), I can offer Respect, Gratitude, and the ability to take feedback and suggestions. I can deal with minges easily and efficiently, I am not biased and will listen to both sides of a story. I can say that im very active and have only gone LOA once (Although that should not effect anything).

I Love this Server and want to help in every way i can!

+1 dankest commander around, can do good things for this community. Shares a name with yours truly

+1 Niko has helped me constantly over the 2 months I've been here I will be happy to see him as an admin

Accepted

You have shown dedication to the server and the staff team feels that

you will be able to fit into the staff team well.