Welcome to CryoSignal Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Mysterio

Private Channels   01/15/17

We have came to a conclusion that there are to many private channels and we will be making it applicable via a new form that will be available soon. If your channel got deleted you may apply for one when the form is available.
    • Kobe {Zefine}

Attention! | ULX Groups   01/19/17

Attention all Staff Members. We have just installed a script that will merge all bans to all of our Gmod server over MySQL. All bans have been synced but Staff groups and donator groups are gone. Please be patient with Leadership giving you that correct groups back. Thanks!
blaster

demote bacara from mcom

really trying to demote me from mcom for being inactive??? i was on a LOA i was on vacation and i got snowed in do none of you read the forms? like really come on now

Bacara shouldn't be demoted he is basically the oldest and best commander I know, he gave me experience leading to me becoming Gree, GIVE HIM A CHANCE

Yea bacara should be mcom he planned his vacation

Umm, WTF is this, bacara is THE MCOM if the server until the newest is selected. If this is something you commanders talk about in the meeting, you should all be ashamed, trying to do the same to him as you did to me. 

Wow

if he gets demoted it can possibly unstableize a good portion of the server cmon now he had a LOA and everything

The scoms tried to make the commanders vote on two mcoms at the last commanders meeting, making people choose between colt wolffe and you. It's honestly so dumb

1 minute ago, Bacon bits said:

The scoms tried to make the commanders vote on two mcoms at the last commanders meeting, making people choose between colt wolffe and you. It's honestly so dumb

get on ts 

Just now, blaster said:

get on ts 

I'm not home. I will be in about an hour or so

well bacara as soon as im able to get on ill be damn if ill stay if you are demoted

32 minutes ago, Bacon bits said:

Just FYI Your not supposed to talk about COM Meetings. Please just tell so and so in a PM next time ;) 

Seriously bro, I would understand if he didn't say anything and left but he did. Chill out 

2 hours ago, blaster said:

really trying to demote me from mcom for being inactive??? i was on a LOA i was on vacation and i got snowed in do none of you read the forms? like really come on now

He made an LOA! He's also in lore an MCOM, it's like demoting obi wan to knight mid clone wars!

He's also one of the best MCOMS

We don't need to demote Bacara we should look into appointing a second MCOM

As unnecessary as this post was, what was discussed at the commanders meeting was not a secret ploy while Bacara was on LOA to demote him. We were looking into what the commanders thought of about Boss being promoted to MCOM. We also did double the duty to see who the commanders would like as their newly appointed MCOM. Due to the fact that we had nearly every commander at the meeting King and I thought it would be a good time to bring up this topic. Whether Bacara was there or not we still would have had a vote. I'm not going to publicly release the vote but if any of the commander would like to know the results I would be glad to share. This was not an evil ploy to demote Bacara while he wasn't there, it was to see if Boss's promotion was accepted by the commanders, along with shrinking out who our new MCOM should be. So before you hear one side of the story and start pointing fingers, I would appreciate if you could ask King and myself about what actually happened as you know we would have told you. This is not the type of drama we need to start on the forums and there's a reason we did it at the commanders meeting rather than a vote on the forums. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

12 minutes ago, Zander said:

We don't need to demote Bacara we should look into appointing a second MCOM

I agree

Who are the SCOMS

Colt

Rex

Boss

(Is that all?)

Edited by jeff
Boss wants added

2 minutes ago, jeff said:

I agree

Who are the SCOMS

Colt

Rex

Boss

(Is that all?)

The current SCOMs are Wolffe, Colt, Boss, and Rex. Rex was just appointed SCOM at the last meeting.

Acer should be SCOM (He's been COM for awhile... He's a Senior on the server like me)

1 hour ago, jeff said:

He made an LOA! He's also in lore an MCOM, it's like demoting obi wan to knight mid clone wars!

If we had lore MCOMs then a lot of other Commanders would be MCOM's.

1 hour ago, Amish said:

The current SCOMs are Wolffe, Colt, Boss, and Rex. Rex was just appointed SCOM at the last meeting.

Sorry Amish I forgot you

Edited by jeff
Correction

3 hours ago, Amish said:

As unnecessary as this post was, what was discussed at the commanders meeting was not a secret ploy while Bacara was on LOA to demote him. We were looking into what the commanders thought of about Boss being promoted to MCOM. We also did double the duty to see who the commanders would like as their newly appointed MCOM. Due to the fact that we had nearly every commander at the meeting King and I thought it would be a good time to bring up this topic. Whether Bacara was there or not we still would have had a vote. I'm not going to publicly release the vote but if any of the commander would like to know the results I would be glad to share. This was not an evil ploy to demote Bacara while he wasn't there, it was to see if Boss's promotion was accepted by the commanders, along with shrinking out who our new MCOM should be. So before you hear one side of the story and start pointing fingers, I would appreciate if you could ask King and myself about what actually happened as you know we would have told you. This is not the type of drama we need to start on the forums and there's a reason we did it at the commanders meeting rather than a vote on the forums. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

this isnt about the com meeting

Okay just to say this, the scoms were just seeing what the come thought but still bachata should not be demoted from Mcom he deserves it! I couldn't see anyone take his place to be honest

If there is an loa then we should wait till it's over then a strict evaluation of his abilities as Mcom until then leave it be in my opinion. Blaster is also one of the few people that acctually do stuff.

Bacaras worked hard for his spot and knows what he is doing. Demoting would be a waste. That's all I have to say